News & Events
Stations of the Cross
- Wednesdays of Lent: 5:30 pm at St. Theresa's in Meeteetse, followed by Eucharistic Adoration.
- Fridays of Lent: 5:30 pm Mass at St. Anthony's in Cody, followed by Stations of the Cross, then Soup Supper in Brady Hall.
The Bible Timeline by Jeff Cavins, an in-depth study of the Bible, will begin on Tuesday, March 19th, at either 1:30–3:00 pm or 7:00–8:30pm (two sessions) in the St. Ignatius Room of the Parish Center. Call Deacon Joe (250-5494) or the Parish Office (587-3388) for more information or to register.
Being Catholic and RCIA Preparation
The next talk in the "Being Catholic" discussion series will be given on Thursday, March 21st, at 6:30 pm in the St. Joan of Arc Meeting Room in the Parish Center. Deacon Rick will lead the discussion on The Sacraments of Healing: Penance & Anointing of the Sick. This discussion is open to everyone, but we especially invite anyone new to the Faith or inquiring about the Faith as this class also serves as preparation for entrance into the Catholic Church. Come, listen, and ask questions! For more information, contact Deacon Rick Moser at (307) 899-3251.
Lenten Penance Services
In preparation for Easter, there will be parish-wide celebrations of the Sacrament of Reconciliation throughout the northern half of the Thermopolis Deanery as follows:
- In Powell (St. Barbara): Monday, April 1, 7:00pm
- In Cody (St. Anthony): Tuesday, April 2, 7:00pm
- In Worland (St. Mary Magdalen): Wednesday, April 3, 7:00pm
- In Thermopolis (St. Francis): Thursday, April 4, 7:00pm
- In Greybull (Sacred Heart): Friday, April 5, 7:00pm
- In Lovell (St. Joseph): Tuesday, April 9, 7:00pm